Studies and testimonies of Doctors, Physical Therapists and Pro Athletes show that infrared heat:
• Dilates blood vessels and capillaries providing increased flow of rich oxygenated blood to muscles and joints.
• Reduce muscle spasms and promote healing of injured and sore muscle fibers.
• Improves flow of the lymph system to reduce swelling and inflammation.
• Stimulates cellular and enzyme activity.
• Promotes the adhesion and osmosis of water molecules across the cellular membrane.
Disclaimer: For recreational use only. The information described here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult with your physician if you have health problems.